Galvanized welded net 1.2 x 20 m, produced according to SR EN 10223-4
Galvanized welded mesh 1.2 x 20 m for fencing, with a height of 1 meter is also known as welded fence mesh. It is a product obtained through the technological process of transverse welding of zinc coated wires with a thickness of 1.6 mm. It is sold in the market at a low price level, in rolls with a length of 20 meters.
The galvanized welded net shows a high degree of flexibility due to the mechanical constructive properties that characterize the zinc plated wires from which it is made. It represents an optimal, economic and practical solution, in the realization of household activities for plastering / concrete reinforcement or in the enclosure of various land surfaces, yards, gardens, agricultural, urban or other spaces.
The galvanized fence netting 1.2x20 m benefits from a number of technical and economic advantages:
- very good level of price,compared to other similar products.
- the metal coating with the zinc layer ensures very good durability over time, a pleasant appearance and protection against corrosive environmental factors.
- it is a practical, extremely useful material, easy to transport / install / replace, with low costs.
Technical details regarding the galvanized welded fence netting 1.2x20 m, in accordance with current standard SR EN 10223-4:
- the method of galvanizing the wires is that of thermal galvanizing.
- the zinc layer requires coverage with a minimum of 30 g/m2.
- wires diameter tolerance: +/- 0.09 mm.
- wires roll length tolerance: - 0 / + 2 %.
Otelstructuri.ro sells at the best price galvanized welded mesh, in accordance with European norm in force. Available sizes: height 1.2 m, unfolded length 20 m. Deliveries in Bucharest, Ilfov and neighboring counties.
For offers regarding galvanized fence net rolls, please send requests to the email address!
The price offer is periodically updated according to market fluctuations.
Offer valid within the limit of available stock.